Xtreme Lashes are a revolutionary new product that will extend your eyelashes for a beautiful and natural look. Now you can have the same eyelash extensions that all of Hollywood is raving about. Xtreme Lashes are worn by models and celebrities nationwide and now you can have them too!!
Xtreme Lashes are perfect for special occasions, weddings (wear them from your bachelorette party through your honeymoon!) or for day to day wear for vibrant long and luscious lashes.
Xtreme Lashes extensions are:
- Semi permanent eyelashes that last up to 2 months with refills
- Weightless, with a natural look and feel.
- Painless with a relaxing treatment that only takes 30 – 200 minutes
- Water resistant so you can swim or shower worry free
How long do Xtreme Lashes last?
When properly applied, Xtreme Lashes last for up to two months with refills. A natural eyelash typically falls out every 60 to 90 days and is naturally replaced with the growth of a new eyelash. After a full set of extensions are applied, touch ups are usually done every 2 to 4 weeks.
How do I prepare for my procedure?
Do not curl your lashes. Do not put on mascara. Thoroughly cleanse your lashes with mild, water based cleaner. Remove contact lenses.
How are Xtreme Lashes applied?
You will recline comfortably with your eyes closed. Our Xtreme Lashes Certified Professional will apply Xtreme Lashes to individual natural eyelashes using a safe, exclusive Xtreme Lashes bonding agent.
What are Xtreme Lashes made of?
Xtreme Lashes are Semi-Permanent individual eyelashes eyelashes that are directly attached to the natural eyelash with a bonding agent. They are made of synthetic fibers that provide a natural look and feel. Xtreme Lashes are curved and sized to look as if they were your own, The lash extensions provide thicker, longer and natural-looking eyelashes
Are Xtreme Lashes safe?
Xtreme Lashes are never applied directly to your eyelids. The procedure is pain-free and will not harm your eyelids or natural lashes.
Can I apply mascara to Xtreme Lashes?
One of the primary advantages of Xtreme Lashes is that you won’t need mascara. However, if you want mascara ask our certified Xtreme Lashes Professional about mascara made specifically for eyelash extensions. Please do not use waterproof mascara.
Venus – Full Set Eyelash Extensions $300
Ever wanted to be called a Classic Beauty, but not sure how to go about it? Xtreme Lashes may be your answer…extend your eyelashes for a “natural” (wink, wink) and classic beauty look. Long, luscious lashes opens up your eyes for an instant eye lift. Application is a painless, relaxing treatment that takes about 160 minutes.
Aphrodite- Full Set Eyelash Extensions $475
Perfect for special occasions, like for a bride on her wedding day, a special vacation where you do not want to concern yourself with any type of makeup. XtremeLashes extend your eyelashes for dramatic look with out the drama. Application is a painless, relaxing treatment that takes about 210 minutes.
Cleopatra – Queen of the Nile – $600
The name says it all, rule the land with just a the bat of an eye…The X-factor in XtremeLashes! Application is a painless, relaxing treatment that takes about 250 minutes.
Fill-In Eyelash Extensions
After application of full eyelash extensions, touch up is needed to fill in where your natural lashes have grown out and fallen off.
30 minutes – $55 Recommended every 1-2 weeks
45 minutes – $75 Recommended every 2-3 weeks
60 minutes – $95 Recommended every 3-4 weeks
How do I care for Xtreme Lashes?
Your new Xtreme Lashes are long, thick and beautiful! You can enjoy these lashes with little need to adjust your lifestyle. They are resistant to water sweat and tears. Swim, shower and exercise worry free. The extensions generally last about four to six weeks; however, they can last up to three months with touch ups done every 3 to 4 weeks . The client’s eyelash characteristics, lifestyle and general care for their new lashes affect how long they will last. A natural lash typically falls out every 60 to 90 days and is replaced with the growth of a new eyelash. At any given moment, each of your natural eyelashes is at a different stage of its life cycle. Touch ups will replace the lashes that have completed their life cycle.
Xtreme Lashes Aftercare Instructions
Thank you for choosing Xtreme Lashes. You can enjoy these lashes with little need to adjust your lifestyle. You can swim, shower, sleep and exercise! To maintain this look and extend the life of your lashes, follow these easy care instructions:
- Immediately after application, do not get lashes wet for at least 12 hours, preferably 24 hours to allow the glue to completely dry.
- Avoid hot steam from the shower and sauna for 2 days.
- Be gentle with your lashes.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes excessively
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler because they are harsh and can break both natural and synthetic lashes. A heated eyelash curler may be used sparingly. Prolonged heat to lashes may cause them to come loose.
- Avoid oil-based cleansers, lotion or eye- makeup remover. These will dissolve the glue bond. Instead, use water or gel cleansers. Use a Q-tip to gently remove eyeliner around the eye.
- For a longer life, ask our Xtreme Lashes Certified Professional about the Xtreme Lashes Longer Life Coating. Apply two to three times weekly to your new lashes to preserve the look and extend the life of your Xtreme Lashes. Brush on from the base up to the tips.
- With Xtreme Lashes mascara will not be necessary. However, if you want a mascara look, we strongly recommend Xtreme Lashes specially formulated mascara for use with lash extensions. Apply mascara on the tips only. Do not apply near the base of the lash. Application near the base can physically break the bond between the Xtreme Lash and the natural lash and may also cause clumping. Use Xtreme Lashes Mascara sparingly because very frequent use may shorten the life of Xtreme Lashes, especially during the mascara removal process.
- Do not use waterproof mascara. The ingredients in the water-proof mascara will dissolve the bond between the synthetic lash and the natural lash, causing your eyelash extensions to fall off.
- Do not visit saunas or steam rooms frequently. The heat may cause the bond to weaken.
- When applied properly, Xtreme Lashes can last up to 2 months with refills and depending on the natural growth cycle of your eyelashes and how will you maintain your new lashes by following these instructions. We recommend getting a touch up every two to four weeks. When your natural eyelashes fall off due to the natural growth cycle, a touch up is needed to replenish the fallen lashes. Touch ups generally take a short time than the initial application